"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gettin' in the Easter Spirit.......or Farm mode.


Those who know me are aware that I love "Little House on the Prairie" and that I often pine for the simpler lifestyle they enjoyed back then.

Well, last weekend, we took a step closer to that lifestyle :)

We picked up 6 little chicks from the local IFA farm store and made them at home right in our family room. They have a heat lamp, but it's pretty cold outside, even in the garage, and we want them to be around us all the time so they'll get used to us.


I started this post like two days ago and it's been just sitting here on my computer. I'm going to go ahead and post it...............more to come......................

No comments:

Post a Comment