"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bowl o' Snow

There's nothin' like a big, cold, heaping bowl of snow. And a variety of spoons with which to eat it.



Mmm... Mmm... Mmm...


FYI - that bowl of snow was served up after the big storm on Saturday and finds it's way in and out of our freezer almost every day. It's all Lauren wanted for dinner tonight - seriously. I had a hard time getting her to eat food. All she wanted was snow.
The girl loves snow!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my she is so adorable with that cute curled hair! I miss you and need to see your little guy. I can't believe I have never seen him in person. I am going to plan a get together because it has been WAY WAY too long!

    ReplyDelete