"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quiet Time

It's 9:28 p.m. and Dave and our Little Cutie are fast asleep.
The Little Cutie fell asleep at Grandma's at about 6:00 tonight, slept through the transfer to the truck and the transfer to her bed and keeps on sleeping.
We had a fun fun weekend - a full one - and I'm sure she's making up for all the missed naps and late bedtimes while camping, followed by the fireworks last night.
Dave fell asleep on his knees with his head and arms on the couch. When I got up and left the room, he was stirred to consciousness and went straight to bed. I could actually be sound asleep too, but I have to take advantage of this alone time! It's so rare :)
I am so blessed.
I love my family - a lot.
I live a peaceful life.
I have good health, a sweet and hardworking husband;
and I get to be a mom!
I love little kids - they make me laugh, they teach me,
and they brighten my life.
( I was around a lot of them this weekend and it was fun)
I really am blessed.
There are fireworks exploding now, and the sun is almost gone.
I think I want to be in bed by 10:00.
I have a lot of cleaning up to do tomorrow - the house is a wreck!
Back to "real life"

No comments:

Post a Comment