"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Few Things

  • ~Oatmeal with apples and blueberries
  • ~Lauren on my lap reading stories
  • ~Freschetta Pizza
  • ~Natural gas - under $1.00/gallon
  • ~Tasteful, decorative toilet brush holders - YES! I finally found one. (one of my worst pet peeves: gross, disgusting used toilet brushes floating around with no really good place to store them!)
  • ~Two hours to myself to browse the library, uninterrupted; and then Target, until closing! (where I found the toilet brush holder) Bliss!
  • ~My wonderful husband who allowed the above mentioned 2 hours and bathed Lauren and put her to bed! :D
  • ~Cold milk when you're really thirsty
  • ~Strawberries and kiwis
  • ~A new haircut and fresh color. Yay! Finally!
  • ~Lauren's vocabulary and love of books.
  • ~Flip flops
  • ~Salmon and quinoa
  • ~A family night together getting ice cream and then browsing children's books at Barnes&Noble.
  • 1 comment:

    1. I love it! My favorite thing about listing happy things like this: the warm fuzzy you get from counting your blessings! My first thought after I read this list was that I wanted to go hug someone (no joke). :D

      ReplyDelete