"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll

I've been considering starting a blog for several months now.
I just needed the right motivation to do so.
It came today while reading about someone who was "born of goodly parents" and who "had a great knowledge of the goodness of God."
I started thinking of the good things in my life and I remembered that 5 years ago, while on my mission in Argentina, I had made a list of things that made me laugh, brightened my day, made a good memory, tasted good :) etc. etc. etc.
It was in a small hard-bound notebook.
It was called "The Good List".
This will be a continuation of that small notebook.
It will include good moments, good photos, good quotes, good books, good recipes, good music......basically anything that qualifies as good!
Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I love your the idea of "The Good List." What a great way to focus on the positive and express gratitude for the little things. Nice.

    ReplyDelete