"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunshine!! Spring!!! Warmth!!!!!!!!!













I don't use the word hate very often.
I used it on my mission when referring to the numerous, ever-present, barking, disease-ridden, hairless, 4-legged animals that so many people love. (One bit me, completely unprovoked!)
(but now I try not to say it because Lauren loves them and I do recognize they can be good pets......)
And I use it when referring to being cold.
I hate being cold.
Dave tells me I have reached a professional level of whining on the subject - that I could market my whine for voice-over work. I guess I shouldn't be proud of it, but it's true. I would rather be miserably hot than cold.
So, these last two days have been HEAVENLY!! I think we all agree.
Here are the good things about the last two days:
  • Flip flops
  • Picnics two days in a row
  • Getting flowers at 1/2 off and planting them!
  • Using my little green watering can
  • Capris
  • Wearing just a t-shirt!
  • Digging in rich, dark soil
  • Being outside with Lauren when Dave came home from work
  • Breaking out the sunscreen and Lauren's hat
  • Blossoms on trees
  • Feeling the sun on my back
  • Playing at the park

YAY FOR WARM WEATHER!!!

1 comment:

  1. I could NOT agree more. Today I actually got a bit of a tan. Were those pics. taken with your new camera b/c they look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete